Coronavirus (COVID-19) IMPORTANT MESSAGE
S&S Plumbing Contractors, LLC remains open to assist our customers with their plumbing needs, however, the health and safety of our Customers, Team Members, and communities we live in and service, is a top priority. For the protection of our Customers and our Team Members here are some of the items we put in place to stay safe as possible:
- Our Licensed Service Professionals have been advised to not shake hands with customers.
- As much as their job will allow them, they will maintain a safe distance during all interactions.
- Crews will have personal protective equipment available to take precautions
- We humbly ask you to notify us when you schedule your service call to communicate with our Service Dispatcher if your household is being used to self-quarantine someone that is or may have any contagious virus such as the Flu, Coronavirus or pneumonia.
We will try to take as much precaution as possible to protect our customers BUT please help us protect the plumber’s health – so they can continue protecting the health of our great nation!
Here are a few reference links to stay informed of Covid-19:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes to take appropriate action as needed.
From all of us at S&S Plumbing Contractors, Be Safe & Healthy!
Steven & Sherill Stanush
S&S Plumbing Contractors, LLC