Smelly Garbage Disposal

So, your Hubby has been helping to do the dishes recently and now there is this horrible smell coming from the garbage disposal, what could he have put in there? It could be one of two things. He could have put grease down the drain and now it is built up or he may not…

Toilet Longevity

What prolongs the life of a toilet? We advise the cleaning of the toilet bowl with approved toilet cleaners on a regular basis and not placing any chemicals inside the tank to prolong the life of your toilet. If you are in need of a new toilet or are having issues with your current toilet,…

Running Toilet???

  Why does the water in my toilet continuously run? Check to see if your flapper needs to be replaced, it will look discolored or feels very flimsy it will need to be replaced. Providing quality, ethical plumbing service, by licensed professionals since 2006.

Water Conservation

  LESS THAN 1% OF ALL WATER ON PLANET EARTH IS READILY AVAILABLE FOR DOMESTIC CONSUMPTION Water conservation is everybody‚Äôs responsibility. Here are a few sobering statistics: Of all water on earth, 97.5% is salt water, and of the remaining 2.5% fresh water, some 70% is frozen in the polar icecaps. The other 30% is…